If your question is not answered below, please email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
- How does Higher work?
- You select and book the bag on our website.
- We deliver it to you via Australia Post – Registered and Express Post, which means you must sign for the bag on delivery.
- On the last day of your booking period, you pop into a post office to return the bag in the pre-paid, pre-addressed Australia Post satchel (provided in the box with your bag).
- As we use Registered Post, you need to sign when you return the bag – you can not just drop it off.
- Do I need to have an account to rent from Higher?
Yes. This is necessary for security reasons. Plus, it helps us provide you with a better service. You can give us direct feedback via your account and we’ll offer exclusive offers to members. Yay to that!
- What are Higher’s rental periods?
All bags are available for 4, 8 or 12 days. If you would like to arrange a different or longer rental period, please email us to discuss.
- Where do you ship?
Higher ships Australia-wide. We do not ship overseas.
- Does Higher have a physical store?
No, we are online-only.
- How do I return the bags?
Because of the high value of our exclusive bags, you are required to go into an Australia Post office before 1pm on your last rental day and sign the courier form to send the bags back. We do not allow for bags to be dropped into a post box.
- What if my rental period ends on a Sunday or a public holiday?
You return the bag on the next business day. This will have been factored in when you booked the bag.
- What happens if the designer bag is damaged while in my care?
- If the item is returned with damages that exceeds normal wear and tear, Higher will charge the customer the cost of repairing the item. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
What happens if the designer bag is lost or stolen while in my care?
In the event that a bag is lost, stolen or unreturned, the customer will is responsible to repay Higher the full replacement value of the item. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes. Cancellations must be made by contacting the customer service team via email. For cancellations prior to 72 hours before the start of the booked period, customers will be charged 30% of the hire fee. For cancellations made less than 72 hours from the start of the booked period, the full hire fee will be charged.
- After booking a bag, what if I change my mind or don’t like it when it arrives?
Unfortunately, we do not refund for change of mind. If you are unhappy about the bag or if there is any other problem, please contact us within 5 hours of receiving the bag and we’ll address your concern as soon as possible.
How far in advance should I book the bag?
You can book 6 months in advance. We recommend selecting a delivery date for 1 or 2 days before your event, just to ensure everything is fine. Once your bag is booked, we will send you a confirmation email.
- When is my credit card charged?
Your credit card or paypal account is charged when you book your bag. We will send you a confirmation email of this payment. In cases where bags are not returned on time, we may also charge for late fees. We will always notify you of late fee charges prior to processing the payment.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Is shipping free?
Yes. Australia-wide shipping is free.
- How long does take for my designer bag to be delivered?
Your bag will arrive by 5pm on the first day of your rental period. We will email you when the bag is sent to confirm it’s on the way. Remember, you are required to sign for the bag when it arrives.
Where should I have the bag sent?
Higher bags are sent via Express Registered Post and you need to sign for the package when it arrives. Consider this when entering your shipping address.
Can I track my items?
Yes. We will provide a tracking number and/or link when the bag has been sent.
Do I have to sign for my bag?
Yes, you will need to sign as all Higher bags are sent via Registered Post.
Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
Yes, but you will still need to sign upon collection. We will still require a regular billing address in your account details.
What happens if I miss the delivery?
Like all registered mail, if you are not present when the bag arrives, the package will be taken to your local post office (opening hours vary across metro and regional areas). An Australia Post notification will be left at your address. You will need this notification and ID to collect the package. Australia Post will not release the bag into someone else’s care. We thank you for understanding the need for security on such precious cargo. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery date.
What happens if there is a problem or delay with delivery?
If we are aware of any problems or delays, we will contact you immediately. If you have any concerns please email us.
- Can Higher do weekend or same-day delivery?
- Unfortunately not, but we will let you know if this changes! If you need a bag sooner than you’re able to book it, please email us and we’ll do our very best to meet your needs.
Are there late fees if I return the bag after the due date?
Yes. The customer will be charged a minimum late fee of $60 for each late business day, until the item is returned to Higher.
What is Higher?
Higher is an Australian-owned online designer hand bag rental business, founded in 2017. It is our mission to curate the best collection of bags from around the world and deliver an exceptional luxury experience for stylish Australian women.
- Does Higher guarantee the luxury bags are genuine products?
Absolutely yes. We are 100% certain of their authenticity. If you require more information on where or when a product was sourced, please email us. All of our bags have been labeled with our unique DataDotDNA® and are re-authenticated upon return and on shipping.
- In what condition will I receive the luxury bag?
Your bag will be in excellent condition, carefully shipped in our exclusive packaging and the designer bag’s original duster bag. All Higher bags are new or in near-new condition. They are checked and cleaned after every booking and checked again before the next booking. We have hardware serviced and materials professionally cleaned, regularly or as required.
- Should I clean the bag before returning it?
No. We know our customers love designer bags like we do and we do expect you to keep the bags in mint condition. However, NEVER clean a designer bag with anything -no water, wipes or detergent – and don’t try to ‘fix’ any damage. In the rare instance that something nasty happens to a bag, just call us as soon as possible and we’ll discuss the specific issue.
Is my personal info safe with Higher?
- What is Higher’s Australian Business Number (ABN)?
I’m having problems ordering on your website.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we’ll call as soon as possible.